Why live anywhere else?

Why live anywhere else?
Trackside Shrubbery

Where I collect rejections from publishers and the stories they rejected

In order to succeed, I must be prepared to fail as often as necessary to achieve success. Here, I aim to publish 100 rejections from publishers in the order I receive them together with the stories that were rejected.

To be good at one's vocation, one must simply avoid being bad.
To be great, one must purposely aim for awful.

Get up once more than you fall.
Put your ideas into action.

This is near to a way.


Monday 28 February 2011

REJECTION 001 MUSIC AS SHE WENT

Bulent,

Thanks for your submission to Taddle Creek. I'm afraid it's just not right
for us, but please do feel free to submit again in the future. Thanks again.


Conan Tobias
Editor-in-Chief

No comments:

Post a Comment